Friday, November 21, 2014

Training 11.10.14

Monday 11/10 - Run || 2.07 miles || 21:00, 10:08p || 58*
Birthday run! I usually rest on Mondays but my mom gave me a new pair of Hokas for my birthday...and after all the rest days last week, I was raring to go.


Tuesday 11/11 - Rest
Sick


Wednesday 11/12 - Rest
Still sick, hello chest cold.


Thursday 11/13 -  Rest
STILL sick. Beginning to be convinced I will feel like death forever.

Friday 11/14 - Rest
I am feeling a tiny bit better. I want to go run, but after a lot of mulling it over decided that I was going to take one more rest day. This is the longest I've gone without running since being pregnant, and it SUCKS.


Saturday 11/15 -  Rest
Sick

Sunday 11/16 - Rest
Sick


Total: 2.07 miles run. This is absurd, but I was that sick. It took so much out of me that walking down the hallway or standing up to make meals for the kids was taxing. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Blah that kind of sick is the worst. Hope you're feeling better. And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete