Thursday, February 4, 2016

Change is coming

I've put a lot of thought into it over the past few months and wanted to throw out a heads up - so far I've kept my blog almost exclusively running related, and had a separate journal for the rest of my life. Going forward I have decided I want everything together - this is my life, and I want my blog to reflect that.

So going forward, expect to see a lot more funny gifs, bizarre child anecdotes (because I have two kids, and they take after me, which means they're really strange little people), recipes (because I can never find anything I didn't personally post, apparently) and other posts - but about the same level of running content. I mean, how many times can I write about how much I hate hill work anyway, right? Right.

And I'm not getting rid of my running posts. Running is a big, big part of who I am. I'm just...showing the rest of me.




I have no good reason to use this gif but I thought it was hilarious.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm nosy, so I like reading personal stuff :) And agree, one can only write about running so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah. Blogs definitely feed the nosy thing. I'm not always big on the inperson thing but I absolutely love blogs!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I like reading a variety of things on people's blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I love running but I was getting bored writing here and only found myself blogging big things like race recaps or season planning. I like writing too much to limit myself ...but that's what I've done for years!

      Delete