Monday, March 21, 2016

I caught the plague.

I have barely run for the past month and as of last week run exactly once - for 3 smiles. I seem to have caught the plague and I think I'm dying.

DiNozzo with plague. This episode always makes me cry.

Okay, well, maybe not real plague, and I'm not really dying, but I was diagnosed with bronchitis and given an inhaler, an antibiotic, and a strong cough suppressant to try to manage it - and banned from working out with strict orders to rest.

I have to imagine this weekend's 5k is not going to be the pr I'd intended, but hey. At least things seem to be finally turning around - and I think I'll be up to running by Saturday. It just won't be the speedy race I'd been training for - but I'm starting to think I'll be lucky to run it at all!

1 comment:

  1. Eek! That sounds horrible :( I hope you feel better soon! Maybe run/walk that 5K! Don't make it worse! :(

    ReplyDelete