Monday, June 20, 2016

School thoughts

Ahhh. How is that I am now less than a month away from starting school? (Fall quarter 1 starts in July, go figure.) I had so much time and and and and...crap!

Not that I've been wasting my time - I've completed entrance loan counseling, crunched numbers and accepted an appropriate amount of financial aid, researched and purchased my text books, completed my orientation class, and been studying/reviewing statistics. Still to go: Set up direct deposit for when financial aid comes in (note to self: do today) and get a laptop for school. That's it.



So I mean...I've budgeted my time correctly. It's just...going so quickly. In a month I'm going to be a full time grad student. I am going to be working on something I have wanted for a really, really long time.

It's kind of intimidating. This is one of the biggest life decisions I've made in years and I feel like I'm just hurtling towards it. Because I don't have the syllabus for any of my classes yet, I can't predict the workload or how the time pattern of the class is going to change my days, my weeks. I'm excited, but I'm terrified!

But everything starts somewhere, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment